EXPAND YOUR VIEW: Save your slide as a single digital image (Launching soon)
Step One: Mount Phone
- Subscribe to Vetreum’s services and receive a free microscope mount.
- Place your phone in the mount and attach to microscope.
- Use twist dials to center the camera so that only the slide contents is visible.
Step Two: Take Video
- Open your smartphone’s camera app and press record.
- Slowly scan the slide with care to include overlapping regions.
- Open Vetreum’s website on your smart phone and navigate to the slide scanning submission page.
- Submit your video.
Step Three: Review Image
- Review the digitized image that was sent to via email.
- Your image is saved to the cloud and linked to your account for future review.
Login to upload Slide Video
Currently in beta testing.- We invite you to submit videos (free of charge) for testing and development, but Vetreum is currently unable to provide diagnostic interpretations to users.